Below you will find the latest judgment(s) handed down by The UK Supreme Court. All previous judgments handed down prior to this can be found on our Decided Cases section.
Judgments are also available in HTML format on the BAILII website.
22 March 2017
(1) AIG Europe Limited (Appellant) v Woodman and others (Respondents)
Lord Mance, Lord Clarke, Lord Sumption, Lord Reed, Lord Toulson
(2) Financial Conduct Authority (Appellant) v Macris (Respondent)
Lord Neuberger, Lord Mance, Lord Wilson, Lord Sumption, Lord Hodge
(3) Gordon (Appellant) v Scottish Criminal Cases Review Commission (Respondent) (Scotland)
Lord Kerr, Lord Clarke, Lord Reed, Lord Hughes, Lord Hodge
(4) BPE Solicitors and another (Respondents) v Hughes-Holland (in substitution for Gabriel) (Appellant)
Lord Neuberger, Lord Mance, Lord Clarke, Lord Sumption, Lord Hodge
(5) N (Appellant) v ACCG and others (Respondents)
Lady Hale, Lord Wilson, Lord Reed, Lord Carnwath, Lord Hughes