Late night at The Court
Court adjourned! Behind The Scenes at the UK Supreme Court
Thursday 14 May 2015
18:00 to 21:00 - Last admission 20:00
For ticket holders only
The UK Supreme Court, Parliament Square, London, SW1P 3BD
Embark on a fascinating journey around the Supreme Court, as part of Museums At Night, Culture 24's festival of inspiring after hours activities.
Experience a rare opportunity to explore the highest court in the land after-hours and wander around our Grade II* listed building.
Enjoy a drink to the sound of live jazz in our magnificent wood-panelled lobby plus:
- Ask a Court Usher what goes on behind the scenes of a hearing
- Former Judicial Assistants share their experiences of working for a Supreme Court Justice.
- Renowned furniture designer Luke Hughes describes the challenge of creating a fitting home for the UK Supreme Court.
- Art conservation expert Jim Dimond talks about his work preserving the Middlesex Guildhall Art Collection.
- A performance by the Inner Temple's amateur dramatics society, presenting a contemporary courtroom drama.
The last three events will be repeated twice in the evening, but there is limited space in the courtrooms, so make sure you get a seat in good time!
Tickets can be purchased from Eventbrite from Friday 27 March.
- General admission £10
- Concessions (Aged 60+, Full time students) £8
Please note prices exclude the Eventbrite booking fee.
Tickets are non-refundable.