Freedom of information disclosures
The UK Supreme Court disclosure log lists our responses to requests made under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2000 and the Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) 2004 which we feel are of wider public interest.
- We do not publish responses to FOI or EIR requests which were not valid requests for recorded information.
- We do not publish responses to requests that do not relate to the work of the UK Supreme Court or the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council.
- We only publish any internal review responses which overturn our original response.
- We began publishing responses to FOI and EIR requests here in April 2021. Responses will be published here, as we respond to them.
Please click on the topics below to see the UK Supreme Court's responses.
- Building and facilities
- Contracts and external
- Supreme Court hearings
- Environmental Information Regulations requests
- The Supreme Court Registry and Practice Directions
- Human Resources and UKSC staff
- Court Records
- Request for information about number of requests received