Planning and governance
To support the Chief Executive in both his statutory responsibilities and his duties as an Accounting Officer, the UKSC and JCPC's internal governance structure comprises a Management Board, an Audit Committee, a Remuneration Committee and a Health and Safety Committee. The administration's annual Business Plan, Mission and Strategic Objectives can be found below.
Complementing the work of the Management Board, a Strategic Advisory Board was established in 2016, comprising the President, the Deputy President, one other Justice appointed by the President, the Chief Executive, the Director of Corporate Services, the Registrar and the UKSC's two Non-Executive Directors. Its remit is to consider the strategic direction of the Court and to approve and review the UKSC's Strategic Framework. This board has no direct role in managing the judicial or non-judicial functions of the Court.
Minutes of the meetings of both boards can be found elsewhere on this website.
Click on the following links to view our Business Plans:
- UKSC Business Plan 2016/17 [PDF]
- UKSC Business Plan 2015/16 [PDF]
- UKSC Business Plan 2014/15 [PDF]
- UKSC Business Plan 2013/14 [PDF]
- UKSC Business Plan 2012/13 [PDF]
- UKSC Business Plan 2011/12 [PDF]
- UKSC Business Plan 2010/11 [PDF]
- UKSC Business Plan 2009/10 [PDF]
Concordat with the Ministry of Justice
- Concordat between the Ministry of Justice and the UKSC, deposited in the libraries of both Houses of Parliament, 29 January 2014 (PDF)